Questions you would like to ask (...152 FAQs to date).
FAQs - Emails 5 - Engine failure, Out of fuel, Wings intergrity, etc
FAQs - Emails 6 - ETOPS, Interview tips, B777 Cost, No winglets, DC 10 worries, etc
FAQs - Emails 7 - Pilots/Controller communications, B777/B747, Precautions - Engine failures, etc
FAQs - Emails 8 - Pilots-a medical scientist's insight, B777 - No winglets?, B777/A340 debates, Turbulences, etc
FAQs - Emails 9 - SARS and Cabin air quality, B777 seat configurations and legroom, SQ tail strike, strong tail winds, noisy cabin, B777 better than A340, Fear of bombs in flight, etc...
safe is flying 1 ?
safe is flying 2 ?
How safe are modern airplanes?
- All about fear of flying..
- Threat of hijacking ?
an airplane flies ?
does a pilot prevent air collision in flight?
- Why are there frequent flight delays ?
- What cause the air to be turbulent ?
does a pilot navigate in the air ?
- Can the Boeing 777 fly with one engine ?
likely will the airplane divert during a normal flight?
- What happen when a pilot suffers a heart attack ?
long is a pilot's training on the Boeing 777 ?
stringent is a pilot's medical check ?
- How frequent are pilots being checked?
How is a day in the life of a pilot ?
King Air 200 crash in Australia - what is the likely cause ?
How depressurization affect me as a passenger ?
How does hypoxia affect me in flight?
- What is wind shear ?
- What are the hazards of long-range flights ?
- What happens when all the airplane engines failed in the air ?
- Boeing 777-200 versus Airbus 340-600 .. Which is
- How accurate are safety statistics ?
- Will a gunshot depressurize the aircraft cabin ?
- Can a Boeing 777 ditch safely on the water ?
- Why pilots dump or jettison fuel in an unscheduled landing ?
- FAQs - Emails 2 - On Turbulence, Safety, Terrorism, Blocked Ears, etc.
- FAQs - Emails 3 - Pilot's pay, Turbulence forecast, In-flight entertainment, etc.
- FAQs - Emails 4 - Gears, curve routes, sucked out by depressurization, etc
If you have further relevant air travel questions, please Click Here.
(I may not always be able to respond to your questions immediately. However, I will try to answer as many as my time permits).
Copyright © : 2003
Revised - 24 May, 2003
Please refer to my Disclaimer
I Gallery I
SearchHippo.com Web Search